ashley hutcheson

9.20.2006

video

Well well well... I have done it, shot my very first video and let me tell you, I have a LOT to learn. I blame all camera shake on a loose screw in the tripod, and then the fact that the camera is too small to stead on my shoulder while I walked around.

I had done a voice over at the start of the movie, but apparently forgot to plug the mic in, so my boss Irv had to re-do it for me while I was on days off.

I have yet to view it because for whatever reason my computer doesn't seem to want to properly load the clip. I haven't figured out why, but I'm not that worried, as I don't ever watch quick time videos to begin with :)

Here's the link, my video is the seminar discussing web safety.

http://www.insidetoronto.com/to/video/

Ashley reporting live from the scene, goodnight and thank you for watching.

2 Comments:

At 13:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ash- i liked your video- well actually i liked hearing your little voice. toes

 
At 20:32, Blogger Brett Beadle said...

I really hope this stuff is a phase.
Not to say you don't have a future as a TV anchorwoman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home