ashley hutcheson

8.13.2006

Taste of the Danforth

I love all the summer festivals we have in Toronto that are entirely centerd around food, namely meat. Taste of Danforth was hard to shoot becuase it was difficult to stop eating for more than 5 minutes at a time, but I managed. What more could I ask for than an entire street festival of pork and chicken on a stick, and in a pita with tzatziki? I could ask for a few less people in my way for starters... A few of my favourites.


A whole whack load of people clogged Danforth Ave Friday night through Sunday evening to enjoy a taste of everything they had to offer.


My gorgeous meat-eating girlfriends Marissa, left and Tanya enjoy a little gyros at Logan and Danforth from the best stall there was, Mezzi.



Dancing in the street, the Greek-est Greek woman I could find.



Eatin' on the street corner with mom...



Gettin a free ride at the Greek Music stage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home